FracDB is the definitive database of fracs and frac chemicals that can be used to conduct sophisticated market analyses.
Database of US and Canada fracs and frac chemicals, built into a rich structured data set
- The data set already contains frac details for 90,000 wells and counting.
A sophisticated tool that can be used to run a variety of analyses:
- Pressure pumping/frac market share
- Completion chemicals market share
- Regional frac design practices
- And dozens of other analyses…
- Frac date
- Well number, API number
- Water volume
- Pressure Pumper
- Frac type
- Chemical type
- Chemical ingredient
- Chemical supplier