ProppantIQ provides detailed analysis of proppant market, including demand, supply, pricing, and industry cost structure for the US land market. The market analysis is segmented by key proppant types: sand, resin-coated sand, and ceramic proppant. It includes historical estimates and well as forecasts for the time period of 2011-2015, including analysis on a quarterly and annualized basis.
Future releases of the ProppantIQ will include the addition of the Canada market, expansion of proppant supply analysis, integration of a proprietary transportation and logistics model, analysis of top E&P proppant consumers, and the addition of regional pricing indices.
ProppantIQ is published quarterly and is available as an annual subscription or a one-time purchase.
Learn more about ProppantIQ…
- Proppant Consumption, by Proppant Type and Play
- Proppant Consumption per Well, by Proppant Type and Play
- Proppant Market Share, by Proppant Type and Play
- Frac Design Trends, by Play, and by Service Provider
- Regional Proppant Consumption Trends
- GIS Maps of Wells / Proppant
- Proppant Capacity, by Proppant Type
- Proppant Pricing, by Proppant Type
Total US Land
- DJ Basin
- Eagle Ford